Please note that the Clubhouse now opens at 7 am weekends and 7:30 am weekdays. The first tee time will be at 8 am commencing Sept 09 and at 9 am commencing Sept 16. Hours of operation will continue to change as we move into the Fall.
We have a 9, Wine & Dine scheduled tomorrow with tee times available. We also will have a Pasta Night following with pasta prepared and served from the front of the house.
Friday September 15 we will have discounted green fees. Guests can play for a $60.00 green fee + GST.
Monday September 18 we will host the Red Deer College tournament with a 10 am shotgun start.
The driving range will close at 1:45 pm Saturday September 23 as we host a wedding.
Sunday September 24 the golf course will close for maintenance at 2 pm and remain closed until Monday Sept 25 at 1 pm.
We are very fortunate to have a short game practice area on 8a. I would like to remind all members of the rules and regulations regarding its use.
1. 8a is for short game practice of 125 yards and in, chipping and putting and bunker shots.
2. The tee box (approx. 165 yds) is not available for practice.
3. Golfers should check in at the golf shop before using the facility.
4. Players must bring their own practice balls to the area, and pick them up following the practice.
5. Please repair ball marks, replace divots or fill with sand and seed and rake the bunkers following use.
6. There is a device to help repair ball marks at the spruce trees adjacent the green.
7. Please leave the area in as good or better condition than when you arrived.
Recently the Board of Directors canvassed a number of other Alberta Clubs about the feasibility and space required to allow members to store electric caddies on site. The response for the Clubs who responded was universally negative. After review and discussion it was decided that the Club has no intention to build or provide storage for such equipment.
The Red Deer Golf and Country Club would love to host your company or family get-togethers twelve months a year. We have space available for groups of 10 to 150 and can build a menu to suit. Call Robyn or Debbie to inquire or book space.