The Red Deer Golf and Country Club will close for the season following play Sunday October 14. Thanks for your patronage and support this golfing year. 2018 will be remembered for excellent course conditions, great food and service….but no Spring and no Fall!
A few reminders and notices:
1. The clubhouse will be open all week. We hope you can join us in spite of our snow covered fairways!
2. The Ladies Fall Banquet will be on Wednesday October 10 commencing at 6 pm. Call Pam at the Administration Office (403-347-5441) to sign up with your dinner choice (Chicken Coq Au Vin or Sirloin Steak).
3. This Friday we have limited space available for our Steak and Lobster Simon and Garfunkel Experience. It promises to be a fun evening and a full house. Call Pam in the Administration Office to book your space as soon as possible. We expect a sell-out.
4. On Saturday October 13 we will have a shotgun start at 11 am. You can book online as usual or by phone. All restrictions are waived.
5. Sunday October 14 is our Ironman/Ironlady with an 11 am shotgun start. You can enter by calling the golf shop. The entry fee includes prizes and a dinner following play.
6. Head Professional Dean Manz has the golf shop open and has new inventory on hand and on order. Come on out and look around! Think of the Red Deer Golf and Country Club golf shop this Christmas.
7. The clubhouse is available, and does a terrific job hosting weddings, Christmas parties, staff parties, etc. etc. If we can be of assistance call Robyn or Debbie to book.
8. Troon cards are available. We need a minimum of 20 memberssigned up by October 20 to process our order. Call Pam at 403-347-5441 to register.
9. We have firewood cut and split available at our Turf Facility…$100 per pick-up load.