Re: Observations From Day 1 of Golf
It was a great day at the Club. We had a full tee sheet with everyone showing up. The weather was decent, allowing for a pleasant walk. The course conditions have improved quite a bit in the last few days, which led to better than expected playing conditions. If you haven’t played yet, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Club soon!
I have a few specific items to remind you of that became apparent over the day.
- Arrive no sooner than 15-minutes before your tee time.
- Leave directly after finishing your round.
- Do not sit and visit in Legacy Lane.
- The Golf Shop is currently online sales only.
- If you need something from the Golf Shop while at the Club, please call them at (403) 340-4461, and they will deliver it to you outside the shop area.
- All purchases will put on your account.
- For two people to ride on the same cart, they must live at the same address.
- We have heard of instances of fines being levied at several clubs for breaking this rule.
- The Snack Shack is open, but please remember to follow physical distancing guidelines.
The “TBD” button has been removed as an option when booking a tee time.
Hope to see you, or see you again soon!
General Manager, Executive Professional
Red Deer Golf & Country Club