A reminder that our driving range will close Monday evenings at 7:30 pm so that our staff can clean pick it for mowing Tuesday morning. Tuesday mornings the range will be closed from 10 – 11 am for tee maintenance.
Red Deer Golf and Country Club Superintendent Heath Koch, Assistant Chris Miller and their crew have the course looking terrific. It is rounding into excellent condition, and the contouring, flowers and shrubs etc. all add to the RDGCC experience. We have a course all members should justifiably be proud of. One reminder from the crew is to please refrain from applying bug spray while on the fairways or greens…and of course use the sand and seed provided.
The Board of Directors met last evening and made some decisions you should be aware of.
1. We will be offering discount green fee coupons again. All adult members can pick up two from the Club office for use anytime. Please note: Vouchers will be available for pick up Monday June 4.
2. We will have two or three “discount days” this summer where guest fees will be reduced to $60.00 + GST. The first one of these will be Monday July 2.
3. The age for members to rent power carts has been changed to 16 with a valid driver’s licence…or 19 if not licensed.
4. Beverage carts have been discontinued. Please use the Snack Shack for all your on-course food and beverage needs.
5. Member Privilege Packs can be used for 10 18 hole rounds or 20 9 hole rounds.
Indian Cuisine Night is Monday May 28. Please click the link below for the menu that will be prepared by Executive Chef Ryan Poole and Guest Chef Nareej Raturi. Cost is $50.00 plus gratuity and GST. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 403-347-5441 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Central Alberta Senior’s Tournament presented by Riverview Insurance Solutions goes Thursday June 7. The tournament is filling fast, so sign up soon!
Next Thursday May 31 we are hosting an outside booking from 28 ladies for 9 holes of golf commencing at 5 pm. The girls come from all over Alberta and B.C. We look forward to having them visit the beautiful Red Deer Golf and Country Club!