We have had a couple cancellations for our Billy Joel and Elton John Tribute tomorrow night. If you would like to join the party call Pam today!
Our Sunday dining features are attached. One addition to the menu this week is: Stuffed Bell Pepper
Sunday Dinner March 31 2019.pdf
We have had requests for plant based meal choices on Sundays and our 2019 regular menu. Chef Ryan has planned on adding healthier choices to our menu and as daily features throughout the summer.
The warmer weather has us thinking golf. We hope you all choose to visit the golf shop and check us out. Now is the time to get clubs re-gripped, have lofts and lies checked and corrected, order personalized golf balls or to get the best selection on the new fashions.
We are very pleased to have added some new golf events and tournaments to the 2019 schedule. A few that quickly come to mind include:
* A Ladies 9 hole “party” on Tuesday evenings
* Our ever popular 9 Wine & Dines
* The PGA of Alberta’s Tournament of Champions
* An Alberta Golf Group Competitive Amateur on Mon. June 10
* The 106th Canadian Women’s Amateur
* The Red Deer Royals 50th Anniversary Golf Classic
* Tim Horton’s Children’s Foundation Tournament
* The RBC Scramble Qualifier
Those events coupled with some of the long-termer’s that we continue to host on an annual basis are very much appreciated and a critical part of our calendar. We appreciate them all and look forward to the 2019 season.