We are all very excited to welcome you to 2021 and the golf season, which is a short few months away. The Board has approved some changes to operations for the upcoming season. The remainder of the email will detail these changes and information that will help explain what is currently happening at the Club and what will happen over the coming weeks and months.
You will find two attachments accompanying this email that you can click below. The first is the membership renewal form. You will notice some new categories on the form. The second document explains the changes in membership categories and how you will book a tee time. These documents can also be found on the landing page of the Club website in the membership section. We know you will likely have some questions, so don’t hesitate to contact Pam or me at (403) 347-5441 or directly to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The early payment date is now February 28.
Food & Beverage Service
The F & B team is excited to offer take-out meals again. This weeks take-out menu includes:
- Shredded BBQ Beef – $12
- 1L Chicken noodle soup with baguette & garlic herb butter – $12
- 1L Irish stew with baguette & garlic herb butter – $15
- Mozza & Bacon stuffed meatloaf – $20
- Take & Bake 12” Pizzas – $16
- Meat lover (ham, pepperoni, Italian sausage, ground beef, salami)
- Deluxe (ham, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, onion)
- Royale (Ham, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper, onion, shrimp, olives)
- Clubhouse (chicken, bacon, onions)
- Perogy (sliced potato, sour cream, bacon, onion, nacho cheese)
- Italian (salami, Italian sausage, olives, banana peppers, onion)
All items can be frozen until ready to heat. Heating directions will be included.
As you would have seen in yesterday’s email, Hawk’s Alley is now officially open. We are incredibly pleased with how it turned out and hope you will come for a visit, by appointment only at this time. Please review the email sent out yesterday for more details on this new offering. The Red Deer Advocate also wrote a nice article, which you can access by clicking here. Due to the current Covid restrictions, we have minimal access to the facility. Please book a time by email Chris at email@example.com.
The Pro Shop will be open by appointment only until further notice. Please contact Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time to visit the shop.
Make it a great day!
Mike Kenney, CCM, CCE, PGA