Good Morning Members,
I would like to personally wish you a Happy New Year to you and your family. We have some exciting news to start 2021 that I would like to share with you. The grand opening of Hawk’s Alley will be Tuesday, January 12th. I was hoping that we would receive positive news regarding the health restrictions, unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. With the current restrictions in place until January 22nd, the operating plans for Hawk’s Alley are the following:
- Reservations are limited to 1 Hour Only & Single Use Only.
- You will not be allowed to drop in or walk into Hawk’s Alley. RESERVATIONS only.
- Reservations are currently accepted only by email to email@example.com
- Shareholders will be allowed to make reservations 2 weeks in advance.
- Non-Shareholders will be allowed to make reservations 1 week in advance.
- Hours of Operations are Monday – Sunday (Noon – 8 PM)
- No food or alcohol service at this time
- Bottled Water will be available
- Screen Rental per hour ($40 per hour)
- Hawk’s Nest Cards are available (10 hours for $350)
- Hawk’s Nest Cards can by purchased Hawk’s Alley, Golf Shop, Administration Office or by email
- Please have a pair of indoor shoes/golf shoes that you can change into
- You will need to take your clubs home with you after you are done.
- Golf Shop will be remain open but by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hawk’s Alley is open for club fittings and instruction.
For those who are interested in video’s or pictures of Hawk’s Alley. Please follow our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter (@rdgcc1922), Instagram (@rdgcc1922), (@hawksalley). I look forward to seeing you all as soon as we can.
Head Golf Professional
Red Deer Golf & Country Club