Please note that the Clubhouse will be closed from 4 pm tomorrow evening Thursday April 30. We will have the BBQ on in front of the Snack Shack and food service available in the Men’s Lounge (ladies welcome).
Our Mother’s Day Brunch and Dinners are filling up nicely…but space is still available for both. Please call the office at 403-347-5441 to reserve.
Non-members scoring a hole-in-one at the Red Deer Golf and Country Club will be given a keepsake from the golf shop. There is no food and beverage credit extended for non-member hole-in-ones. Full-time staff members recording hole-in-ones will be treated as members for H.I.O. procedures.
The Board of Directors of the Red Deer Golf and Country Club has done a terrific job building a membership ladder.
- A Junior joins the Club at 9 years old
- Junior membership continues through age 18
- A Restricted Intermediate membership is available from age 19-25 or our golfer can choose to pay more with less restrictions for a full Intermediate membership
- Golfers aged 25-30 may play as full Intermediates or may choose to pay more and join as an Associate member. Associates get a 5% credit off of the entrance fee for each year of continuous membership to a maximum of 50%
- Golfers aged 30 – 35 may play as Associate members and get a 5% credit for each year of continuous membership off the entrance fee
- At 35 the golfer purchases a share, becomes a full shareholder, and may finance the entrance and transfer fee for up to 10 years
- At age 75 and still a member in good standing the golfer may choose to sell the share and maintain membership with shareholder privileges
The Board is always looking at membership categories and opportunities. We must maintain our integrity as a private membership funded facility.
The Red Deer Golf and Country Club is a great place to play and belong.