Our newest shareholder is Parry Dyck. Parry and his wife Michelle own the Donut Mill and Michelle teaches as well. They have two boys aged 20 and 17 that both played high level hockey and now it’s mom and dad’s turn for some fun! Michelle has joined with a Member Privilege Pack. Welcome Parry and Michelle to the Red Deer Golf and Country Club!!
Our Opening Reception is scheduled for Friday April 21 from 5 – 9 pm. Please join us for an informative evening with food, fun and fellowship. There will be short presentations from our Club President, Ladies President and management team on what we look forward to in 2017. In addition to complimentary refreshments and appetizers we will have Don Johnston and his keyboard entertaining.
The clubhouse is open daily from 11 – 6 pm for lunches and early dinners, and our hours will be extended when the course opens.
Executive Chef Ryan Poole has planned a menu for Easter Sunday that is described below. We hope you gather the family and reserve a table for Easter dinner at the Red Deer Golf and Country Club.
The Red Deer Golf and Country Club will open in terrific condition. With the forecast looking like snow over the weekend we are taking a cautious approach. Superintendent Heath Koch has not mowed the greens yet due to low overnight temperatures. We would like to open on relatively dry and firm conditions, and will do so as soon as possible. We don’t want to risk the greens going backwards by mowing too soon and exposing them to cold temps.
The Red Deer Golf and Country Club is a proud member of Golf Canada and Alberta Golf. We pay annual dues that are split between those associations for every member. Red Deer Golf and Country Club members are gold members of Golf Canada. For that we receive:
– An official Golf Canada handicap factor, and the ability to compete in Provincial and National events
– ID labels and access to the Golf Canada Equipment Identification & Retrieval System
– Reimbursement for replacement of lost, stolen or damaged equipment, and insurance with glass coverage for broken windows and golf cart accidents
– Access to the Golf Canada Score Centre & mobile app to track your game, search for courses and participate in gaming features
– Special offers, rewards & prizes just for playing golf!
– A season long “Ultimate Scorecard” – a fun, new way to track your game!
– Member’s only digital and print publications including the Golf Canada Magazine
You can learn more at www.golfcanada.ca .
Easter Sunday Feature Menu
Prime Rib w/Crimini Mushroom Demi, Pan-Seared Fingerling Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Yorkshire Pudding $30
Grilled Rack of Lamb with Mushroom Carpaccio, Potato Pave, and Seasonal Vegetables $36
Maple Baked Ham with Apple and Pear Chutney, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables $28
Feature Dessert: Sticky Toffee Pudding w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream $6
Kids Feature Menu
Kids meals include kid’s dessert and beverage.
Spaghetti and Meatballs – $10
Chicken Fingers and Fries – $10
Kid’s Size – Maple Baked Ham, Creamy Scalloped Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables – $12
Kid’s Dessert – Single Scoop Sundae – Vanilla Ice Cream w/Chocolate Sauce
Please reserve by calling 403-347-5441.