The Board of Directors met last night and made some exciting decisions regarding the 2018 golf year.
1. Unless mentioned below all membership categories will be offered at the same price as in 2017.
2. The two-year trial category has been eliminated, and replaced by non-shareholder.
3. Going forward non-shareholders who purchase a share and commence the share entrance/transfer will receive a credit against the entrance fee equal to the difference between their non-shareholder rate and shareholder rate in the previous year.
4. In 2018 we will be offering a maximum of 40 non-shareholder memberships at a special rate of $3,990 if purchased prior to February 15th. Those purchased after February 15th will revert to the 2017 pricing of $5,250.
5. Both our 2017 two-year trial members and our 2018 non-shareholders (including those at the $3,990 deal) will receive a $1,750 credit against the entrance fee if they start the share process as described above.
6. Our Junior pricing has been reviewed and reduced. For 2018 the junior prices are as follows:
Juniors 9 – 13 whose parent(s) are a member $400
Juniors 9 – 13 unattached $550
Juniors 14 – 18 whose parent(s) are a member $500
Juniors 14 – 18 unattached $675
Parents of juniors who are not members will receive a social memberships at no charge. In addition to that they will be able to join their junior member for up to 4 rounds at our reciprocal rate. Those 4 rounds will not count against our 6 round annual limit for non-members.
7. ALL memberships must be paid by March 15. March 16 rates will increase 3%. No exceptions.
We want to enhance our reputation as Red Deer’s finest golf facility, and maintain our integrity as a Private Club. We trust that you value our tremendous golf course, pace of play, convenience, availability of tee times, and food services. We want to be an integral part of your Red Deer Community.
The Red Deer Golf and Country Club depends on member support to achieve our vision as a dynamic. continually improving, premiere golf facility. We look forward to welcoming you in the spring, and encourage all to spread the word to friends and associates. The Red Deer Golf and Country Club is a great place to play and belong.