The RDGCC is pleased to introduce “Foursome Fries”. A pitcher of draft and a heaping plate of fries for $25.00. A great snack…and enough for the whole group!
Our next 9, Wine & Dine is this Saturday. Tee times can be made one week in advance for 9, Wine & Dines. Guests play for a $45 fee which includes a $20.00 food and beverage credit following play.
Chef Ryan Poole and our Food & Beverage team will have some excellent features planned for Father’s Day. Reserve your table today!
Congratulations to Chair Rob Kellough and his committee on another successful Love of Children Golf Classic. The Red Deer Golf and Country Club has been host since the events inception 12 years ago, and the 2017 edition may have been the best ever! 160 golfers playing for a terrific cause in Central Alberta’s largest fundraising golf event. We are pleased and proud to host!
Last year the Board of Directors considered the long standing practice of allowing a small number of members the privilege of playing early in the mornings prior to regularly scheduled tee times. While there is no desire to eliminate this privilege the Board recognizes the importance of maintaining and protecting the golf course in the interest of all members of the Club. Accordingly they approved the following rules and regulations regarding early morning golf.
1. Early morning golf is available 6 days a week commencing annually June 01 and through August 31.
2. Thursday mornings no golf prior to the first regularly scheduled tee time is permitted.
3. No golf is allowed if there is frost, and on days there is frost regularly scheduled tee times will have priority.
4. Early morning golf is not allowed on days we host tournaments.
5. Early morning golf is not allowed on maintenance days.
6. Early morning golfers must yield to turf maintenance personnel.
7. There may be occasions where early golf is interrupted by irrigation, or other golf course maintenance.
8. Early morning golfers are subject to all normal RDGCC member obligations.
9. Early morning golf is a privilege that will be reviewed by the Board annually.
Thanks for your cooperation!!
The Board of Directors have posted the April financials on the Members Only section of the website, and will make monthly updates as they are available.