Our newest shareholder is Greg Scott. Greg and Ellen expect to be members in 2016 and have a Social membership for 2015. Thanks for choosing to join the Red Deer Golf and Country Club…and welcome!!
Don’t forget that Funhouse will be entertaining tonight in the Clubhouse. Please join us for food, drinks, dancing and good times. There is no cover charge, and meals are NOT mandatory. This is the second of four sessions in our Summer Social Series presented by Procom Insurance.
Saturday July 11 (during the Club Championship) Vintage will entertain again. Their visit in May was a success by any measure. Reservations can be made at any time.
A reminder of the double shotgun start this Sunday. Call the Golf Shop for details.
With the great course conditions, and an increase in membership we expect a busy summer. Here are some reminders that will make everyone’s rounds more enjoyable.
– Please keep up to the group ahead of you and expect a 4 hour pace of play.
– Five-some’s are not allowed at the RDGCC.
– Our dress code is in effect and in the roster book.
– Keep pull carts off of the mowed portion of the tee boxes.
– Avoid worn areas when walking or driving.
– In wet conditions keep power carts on pathways. Drive slowly through puddles on the paths rather than avoiding them.
– Check the shadow box that faces the Snack Shack for beverage cart hours and availability.
– Replace deep divots and use the sand and seed for all others.
TBS had a promotion on #17 during the Love of Children where Tom Bast would hit tee shots with each group. A couple surprising things:
1. He was physically able to get through all 36 groups.
2. He made a hole-in-one for one team!!
Nice going Tom!…and thanks for your support of the Love of Children Golf Classic and the Red Deer Golf and Country Club.