Our newest shareholder is Jared Froese. Jared has played as an Associate member and decided to make a long term commitment to the Red Deer Golf and Country Club. He looks forward to years of enjoyment at Red Deer’s finest golf facility!
This Friday evening we will be hosting a Japanese Exchange dinner in the dining room. Member reservations will be accepted for dinner on our lounge side…but space will be limited as we also have to accommodate the golf crowd. Reserve early to ensure space.
What a year Red Deer Golf and Country Club members have to look forward to:
- A golf course in excellent condition right off the bat
- The Guardian Capital Alberta Senior Men’s Championship
- Girl’s Night Out (5 occasions where RDGCC female members and non-member spouses and girlfriends can invite friends for 9 holes at a reduced fee)
- The Summer Social Series presented by Procom Insurance – 4 special events with entertainment by Vintage (a 9 piece horn band), Funhouse, and the Randi Boulton band
- 9, Wine and Dine (Bring friends for 9 holes of golf with a reduced green fee and a $20 food and beverage credit upstairs. Pasta will be prepared and served from the front of the house each time)
- Canada Day (A great day for the family with an 18 hole par 3 event, entertainment by Wooden Nickle, and then enjoy the City of Red Deer fireworks)
- Our regular Sunday evening Prime Rib and dinner specials with entertainment by Jeremy Doody
Things are good at the Red Deer Golf and Country Club. We hope to see you often in the months ahead…and bring your friends!!!